- The Bulgarian and Chinese development banks signed an EUR 300 million agreement
- The Bulgarian Development Bank has established a Capital Investments Fund
- BDB will finance businesses directly under the "Investment Plan for Europe"
- First tranche of EUR 1.5 billion framework agreement between BDB and CBD to be utilized
- Bridge Subsidy financing - the new JOBS MFI’s product to support small and micro-businesses
- Bulgarian development bank with a new product to support private farmers
In 2008, to facilitate credit terms further, we established a subsidiary, the National Guarantee Fund (NGF), which issues guarantees to complement collateral required by commercial banks. This expands the range of companies which banks are willing to lend to and brings down interest rates. Over...
The history of these planes began during royal times. DAR, a state-level aircraft workshop was founded by King Ferdinand in 1917 in the service of the National Air Force. In the 1990s, an engineer and enthusiast Tony Iliev decided to restore the work of the legendary workshop and started the production of Bulgarian ultra light aircrafts.
Bulgarian Development Bank is the first Financial Intermediary selected by the European Commission and EIF of all candidate member states to the EU accession. In July 2003 BDB received a guarantee line under the Multiannual Program for Enterprise and Entrepreneurship. EIF is committed to provide...