- The Bulgarian and Chinese development banks signed an EUR 300 million agreement
- The Bulgarian Development Bank has established a Capital Investments Fund
- BDB will finance businesses directly under the "Investment Plan for Europe"
- First tranche of EUR 1.5 billion framework agreement between BDB and CBD to be utilized
- Stoyan Mavrodiev: The Bulgarian Development Bank is ready to join the InvestEU Programme
- The Bulgarian Development Bank will launch a platform for co-financing of projects from the region
The history of these planes began during royal times. DAR, a state-level aircraft workshop was founded by King Ferdinand in 1917 in the service of the National Air Force. In the 1990s, an engineer and enthusiast Tony Iliev decided to restore the work of the legendary workshop and started the production of Bulgarian ultra light aircrafts.
In November 2015 Bulgarian Development Bank and Industrial and Commercial Bank of China signed a Memorandum of Understanding during the fFourth meeting of the Heads of Government of China and the countries of Central and Eastern Europe, which was held in the Chinese city of Suzhou. In...