- The Bulgarian Development Bank has established a Capital Investments Fund
- BDB will finance businesses directly under the "Investment Plan for Europe"
- First tranche of EUR 1.5 billion framework agreement between BDB and CBD to be utilized
- Nikolay Dimitrov: We are interested in partnerships with Indian companies
- Over 300 micro-enterprises are supported under the Progress Program of the Bulgarian Development Bank
- BDB is actively involved in the Summit of Heads of Government of China and CEE
In 2008, to facilitate credit terms further, we established a subsidiary, the National Guarantee Fund (NGF), which issues guarantees to complement collateral required by commercial banks. This expands the range of companies which banks are willing to lend to and brings down interest rates. Over...
The history of these planes began during royal times. DAR, a state-level aircraft workshop was founded by King Ferdinand in 1917 in the service of the National Air Force. In the 1990s, an engineer and enthusiast Tony Iliev decided to restore the work of the legendary workshop and started the production of Bulgarian ultra light aircrafts.
In October 2009 Bulgarian Development Bank signed a Loan agreement with Black Sea Trade and Development Bank in the amount of EUR 8 million for the financing of Bulgarian small and medium enterprises. The purpose of the credit line is creation, modernization and expansion of the activity of the...