- The Bulgarian and Chinese development banks signed an EUR 300 million agreement
- The Bulgarian Development Bank has established a Capital Investments Fund
- BDB will finance businesses directly under the "Investment Plan for Europe"
- First tranche of EUR 1.5 billion framework agreement between BDB and CBD to be utilized
- Stoyan Mavrodiev: The Bulgarian Development Bank is ready to join the InvestEU Programme
- The Bulgarian Development Bank will launch a platform for co-financing of projects from the region
Offers full range of services aimed at improving, stimulating and developing the overall economic, export and technical potential of the Bulgarian enterprises, divided into two pillars; Factoring on the Bulgarian market to support SMEs accelerating working capital’s turnover;...
The history of these planes began during royal times. DAR, a state-level aircraft workshop was founded by King Ferdinand in 1917 in the service of the National Air Force. In the 1990s, an engineer and enthusiast Tony Iliev decided to restore the work of the legendary workshop and started the production of Bulgarian ultra light aircrafts.
BDB received EUR 20 million from the International Investment Bank for financing small and medium enterprises in Bulgaria. The funds are provided for a period of 7 years and may be used for both direct financing of beneficiaries and for funding business support programmes implemented by the...