The National Guarantee Fund was established in 2008 as a part of the Bulgarian Development Bank Group to improve the market lending conditions. The Fund issues guarantees complementing the collateral, required by the commercial banks, thus increasing the number of companies eligible for bank lending and decreasing the loan interest rates. For the past 4 years the Fund has successfully cooperated with 19 commercial banks. 2 600 is the total number of companies, which have been financed up until now.
Go to National Guarantee Fund’s homepage http://www.ngf.bg/en
NGF in numbers – our achievements within the last 10 years:
- 9 guarantee fund schemes have been implemented
- 18 partner banks have supported NGF’s products reaching the business
- BGN 896.6 mln is the current volume of the issued guarantees
- 8,200 loans have benefitted from NGF’s guarantees,
- Out of which 1,000 start-ups
- BGN 1.8 bln is the total volume of the guaranteed loans
- Over 7,300 is the total number of companies, supported by the Fund up until now, with over 120,000 employees
1 NGF expert = 131 mio BGN guaranteed loans for the Bulgarian business. At the National Guarantee Fund we value the quality, not the quantity. Therefore, our employees, despite the small team size, are extremely efficient.
Ranked #1 in EU in terms of growth in guaranteed loans for 2016, according to the European Association of Guarantee Institutions (AECM)
The enterprises supported by the NGF are mainly in the commercial, agricultural and industry sector
NATIONAL GUARANTEE FUND
105 Arsenalski Str.
tel.: +359 2 9 306 235
fax: +359 2 9 306 240