- The Bulgarian and Chinese development banks signed an EUR 300 million agreement
- The Bulgarian Development Bank has established a Capital Investments Fund
- BDB will finance businesses directly under the "Investment Plan for Europe"
- First tranche of EUR 1.5 billion framework agreement between BDB and CBD to be utilized
- BDB’s CEO Stoyan Mavrodiev Has Supported the Cooperation Initiative On the 16+1 Meeting In Dubrovnik
- Fitch Raised the Outlook of the Bulgarian Development Bank’s Long-term Credit Rating
In 2008, to facilitate credit terms further, we established a subsidiary, the National Guarantee Fund (NGF), which issues guarantees to complement collateral required by commercial banks. This expands the range of companies which banks are willing to lend to and brings down interest rates. Over...
The history of these planes began during royal times. DAR, a state-level aircraft workshop was founded by King Ferdinand in 1917 in the service of the National Air Force. In the 1990s, an engineer and enthusiast Tony Iliev decided to restore the work of the legendary workshop and started the production of Bulgarian ultra light aircrafts.
In November 2004 BDB and NIB signed a loan agreement for the amount of EUR 10 million for the financing of investment projects of mutual interest for the Republic of Bulgaria and the member states of NIB (Kingdom of Denmark, Republic of Finland, Republic of Iceland, Kingdom of Norway and Kingdom...