- The Bulgarian and Chinese development banks signed an EUR 300 million agreement
- The Bulgarian Development Bank has established a Capital Investments Fund
- BDB will finance businesses directly under the "Investment Plan for Europe"
- First tranche of EUR 1.5 billion framework agreement between BDB and CBD to be utilized
- Bulgarian development bank with a new product to support private farmers
- BDB and BACB signed the first agreement under COSME+ program to support small and medium businesses
In 2008, to facilitate credit terms further, we established a subsidiary, the National Guarantee Fund (NGF), which issues guarantees to complement collateral required by commercial banks. This expands the range of companies which banks are willing to lend to and brings down interest rates. Over...
The history of these planes began during royal times. DAR, a state-level aircraft workshop was founded by King Ferdinand in 1917 in the service of the National Air Force. In the 1990s, an engineer and enthusiast Tony Iliev decided to restore the work of the legendary workshop and started the production of Bulgarian ultra light aircrafts.
BDB received EUR 20 million from the International Investment Bank for financing small and medium enterprises in Bulgaria. The funds are provided for a period of 7 years and may be used for both direct financing of beneficiaries and for funding business support programmes implemented by the...