- The Bulgarian and Chinese development banks signed an EUR 300 million agreement
- The Bulgarian Development Bank has established a Capital Investments Fund
- BDB will finance businesses directly under the "Investment Plan for Europe"
- First tranche of EUR 1.5 billion framework agreement between BDB and CBD to be utilized
- Nikolay Dimitrov: Within a month, the Capital Investment Fund will present its first deal
- A software company expands its business with the support of MFI Jobs at BDB
Accelerating the growth and volume of activities, in particular for innovative companies; Creating the conditions for technological renovation of the production capacities; Complementing the financial services, offered in accordance with BDB’s mission to support the Bulgarian...
The history of these planes began during royal times. DAR, a state-level aircraft workshop was founded by King Ferdinand in 1917 in the service of the National Air Force. In the 1990s, an engineer and enthusiast Tony Iliev decided to restore the work of the legendary workshop and started the production of Bulgarian ultra light aircrafts.