- The Bulgarian and Chinese development banks signed an EUR 300 million agreement
- The Bulgarian Development Bank has established a Capital Investments Fund
- BDB will finance businesses directly under the "Investment Plan for Europe"
- First tranche of EUR 1.5 billion framework agreement between BDB and CBD to be utilized
- Stoyan Mavrodiev: The Bulgarian Development Bank is ready to join the InvestEU Programme
- The Bulgarian Development Bank will launch a platform for co-financing of projects from the region
Capital participation in SMEs and stat-ups aimed at increasing their competitiveness, securing resources for Research & Development activities, enhancing the production capacity, providing financing prior to raising capital from the regulated market and utilizing EU funds; Priority...
The history of these planes began during royal times. DAR, a state-level aircraft workshop was founded by King Ferdinand in 1917 in the service of the National Air Force. In the 1990s, an engineer and enthusiast Tony Iliev decided to restore the work of the legendary workshop and started the production of Bulgarian ultra light aircrafts.
In May 2010 BDB and Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Europe signed a bilateral commercial financial facility for refinancing of letters of credit, issued by BDB. In order to expand the terms of the agreement and providing pre-export and post-export financing, in November 2014 BDB...