- The Bulgarian and Chinese development banks signed an EUR 300 million agreement
- The Bulgarian Development Bank has established a Capital Investments Fund
- BDB will finance businesses directly under the "Investment Plan for Europe"
- First tranche of EUR 1.5 billion framework agreement between BDB and CBD to be utilized
- Stoyan Mavrodiev: The Bulgarian Development Bank is ready to join the InvestEU Programme
- The Bulgarian Development Bank will launch a platform for co-financing of projects from the region
In 2008, to facilitate credit terms further, we established a subsidiary, the National Guarantee Fund (NGF), which issues guarantees to complement collateral required by commercial banks. This expands the range of companies which banks are willing to lend to and brings down interest rates. Over...
The history of these planes began during royal times. DAR, a state-level aircraft workshop was founded by King Ferdinand in 1917 in the service of the National Air Force. In the 1990s, an engineer and enthusiast Tony Iliev decided to restore the work of the legendary workshop and started the production of Bulgarian ultra light aircrafts.
BDB being a trustee of MF, manages funds granted by Kreditanstalt für Wiederaufbau (KfW) in the amount of EUR 3,5 million, granted to the Bulgarian state for a tenor of 40 years. These funds are provided to selected commercial banks for long-term and medium term financing of SME. In 2007...