- The Bulgarian Development Bank has established a Capital Investments Fund
- BDB will finance businesses directly under the "Investment Plan for Europe"
- First tranche of EUR 1.5 billion framework agreement between BDB and CBD to be utilized
- Nikolay Dimitrov: We are interested in partnerships with Indian companies
- Over 300 micro-enterprises are supported under the Progress Program of the Bulgarian Development Bank
- BDB is actively involved in the Summit of Heads of Government of China and CEE
Micro financing institution JOBS EAD was created in 2010 as a part of the group of The Bulgarian development bank. Its main purpose is to facilitate the access to financing of the micro and small businesses, agricultural producers, freelancers, craftsmen and others who develop or start new...
The history of these planes began during royal times. DAR, a state-level aircraft workshop was founded by King Ferdinand in 1917 in the service of the National Air Force. In the 1990s, an engineer and enthusiast Tony Iliev decided to restore the work of the legendary workshop and started the production of Bulgarian ultra light aircrafts.
In November 2004 BDB and NIB signed a loan agreement for the amount of EUR 10 million for the financing of investment projects of mutual interest for the Republic of Bulgaria and the member states of NIB (Kingdom of Denmark, Republic of Finland, Republic of Iceland, Kingdom of Norway and Kingdom...